MAC users cannot share any Application inside Connect Meeting
Problem Statement: MAC users trying to screen share any Application see a blank screen.
- Adobe Connect Hosted/On-premise
- MAC osx 10.14.2/3
- Adobe Connect application Version- 2019,1,1,64
Steps to Replicate:
- Launch a Connect meeting room as a host.
- Click on the downward arrow next to Share My Screen and choose to Share My Screen.
- From the 3 options displayed – Desktop/Applications/Windows.
- choose Applications and select any Application to share.
- Participants will see a blank screen.
- The host will see a blank screen in the Mini Control Panel.
Reason for this Behavior: This was identified a BUG post Adobe Connect 10.1 upgrade.
Solution: We have logged this as a BUG and it is being investigated by the engineering team.
Additional Information: This is logged as a Bug#CONN-4110481 which is pending investigation.