Problem: User when Minimizes the add-in window while uploading a zip format presenter file , add-in cannot launch normally.
1. Login to Connect server and create a meeting.
2. Host enters the meeting, a guest/user enters the meeting from other computer.
3. Host shares a zip format presenter file: Share Document->Browser My Computer->select a presenter file with .zip format.
4. When the file is uploading, minimize the add-in window.
5. After some time, see the file is open and share to guest/user, host click the connect add-in icon to launch from the taskbar.
Add-in can not launch normally, it is a blank window.
Add-in should launch normally, host can see pods in meeting.
Workaround: As of now we don’t have any workaround and this bug will be fixed in the future release.