Missing audio in recording due to paused recording
Host had started the audio conference in the meeting room but audio is not available in Adobe Connect recording.
Adobe Connect 9 or higher.
During the investigation of this bug, the below workflow was found to cause missing audio in the recordings.
Probable cause to reproduce:
1. Start a recording, say rec1,
2. Pause the recording, rec1,
3. Start UV audio conference,
4. End the recording, rec 1,
5. Start another recording, say rec2.
It is advised to not to follow this behavior until we fix the issue.
Kindly contact Adobe Connect support in case you have any follow up questions.