Adobe Connect On-Demand event reporting for mobile users shows status as Not Attended
Problem Statement: Mobile users trying to view an on-demand event associated with mp4 type file, is marked as “Not Attended” under the Event reports.
- Adobe Connect hosted
- Adobe Connect on-premise
- On-Demand Events
Steps to Replicate:
Prerequisite – Have an mp4 content pre-uploaded in the content tab
- Create an On Demand event with “Present Content from the Adobe Connect Library” as the option selected.
- Select the content as mp4
- Publish the event
- Share the event registration link with participants
- Using any mobile device- (Android/iOS)- register from the link shared and view the content
- Now, Download User Information Report from Events reports tab
- Attendance status shows listed as “Not Attended” for the user attended via a mobile device
Reason for this Behavior: We have identified this workflow as a Bug# CONN-4112217
Solution: This bug is slated for a tentative fix in Connect version 10.6