Issue: Swf to set permission for content is not loaded when user is trying to publish content to adobe connect server.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a Captivate 6 content.
2) Click publish, select method as Adobe connect select valid server and click publish.
3) Provide valid adobe connect credentials and go to publish page.
4) Provide content name and click next. Observe customize permission page is open.
5) Click customize. Observe edit permissions page.
Edit permissions page is open , however swf to change permission is not loaded.
This is a Bug 3161566 in Adobe connect 22.214.171.124 and will be resolved in 9.2
Expected: Swf to change permission should get loaded.
On Connect server we can edit the permissions by navigating to the content info page –> Set Permissions and then change the permissions