Score of the course for a user in-progress will be become zero if content associated with that course is updated or replaced
If you have a Course, where users are in-progress and publisher update or replaces the content. The score for the user will become zero when user will re-launch the course. Users who have completed the course already will not be affected.
Steps for reproducing the behavior.
- Upload a content to content library. For instance a captivate content.
- Create a course using that content and enroll a user.
- Attend the course by logging as the enrolled user.
- Open the course and attend half of the slides.
- Check your score with admin login by going to Training > Course > Reports > By User
- Make some changes in the captivate project and re-upload to content library with same URL.
- Login with user credentials and re-launch the course. Without making any changes close the course.
- Check your score again and it will become Zero.