Feature-packed AEM 6.1 forms feature pack 1 released
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Forms helps organizations transform their complex forms and documents transactions into simple, engaging digital experiences — anytime, anywhere, and on any device. Adobe announced the availability of feature pack 1 for AEM 6.1 forms on Nov 20, 2015. See the announcement post by Jeff Stanier, Director – AEM forms and Adobe Connect, for more information on what it holds for those looking to develop, manage, and process engaging and personalized forms and documents.
The feature pack release includes several new features that left many wondering if it’s really a feature pack or a major release. A quick summary of the key features is as follows:
- Intuitive and visual rule editor helps you build complex rules to make adaptive forms fields and components dynamic.
- Dynamic charts to represent and help analyze complex data in adaptive forms and documents.
- Simplified and collaborative authoring with the ability to save fragments as panels.
- Enhanced runtime performance by configuring form fragment for lazy loading.
- Tighter integration with Adobe Target to deliver personalized experiences from within the image component.
- Wider choice of mobile devices for using AEM forms app with added support for Microsoft Windows 10 and Windows 8.1.
- Enhanced correspondence management capabilities including previewing letters in HTML format.
- Enhanced document security to help you protect, control, and track confidential documents.
And, that’s not all. For a complete list, see what’s new in AEM 6.1 forms feature pack 1.
Go ahead and get the latest to make the most of these cool features. For installing or upgrading to the feature pack, see release notes.
Happy creating delightful digital experiences!