Guest post by Saurabh Verma, Software Engineer, Adobe
Using the latest version of Bridge CC (version 8.0), you can create custom contact sheets as per your needs. The new, powerful Output workspace in Bridge lets you easily select your media files including images and videos to create a contact sheet, personalize each property, and export it as a PDF document in just a few clicks. You can also choose to work with standard templates.
Unleash your creativity using the Output settings
Whether you want to create a greeting card or a 4 x 5 contact sheet for identification cards, Bridge has got you covered. Bridge promises truly personalized PDF contact sheets, with many customizable settings in the Output Settings panel.
- Starting afresh, you can edit the contact sheet’s page size, dimensions, orientation, and color.
- Want more control over image placement and the distance between consecutive images or the margins in your contact sheet? Just manage it with Grids & Margins.
- Add your favorite header or footer or both to the contact sheet with options to customize placement, text size, style, and color.
- Want to sign your contact sheets? Now, create text or image watermarks and customize its placement, rotation, and scale.
- Create immersive PDFs with transitions and playback capabilities while managing security with the Open & Permissions settings.
Isn’t this great? But from where do you start?
Start by downloading the latest release of Adobe Bridge CC (October 2017 release | version 8.0) from the Creative Cloud Desktop application or via adobe.com. As soon as your installation is complete, launch Bridge and switch to the Output workspace by choosing Window > Workspace > Output.
If you need step-by-step help with the procedure, follow the instructions in this article: Create PDF contact sheet in the Output workspace
We’d love to hear your thoughts and answer your questions; please post them in the comments section of this blog.