Best practices for including SWF in your blog posts while posting from Contribute
There are few best practices which can be followed for including SWF in your blog posts to make sure that the readers have a good experience.
- Do not auto-play the SWF file(s) as there’s nothing worse than going to a blog, which includes multiple posts with SWF files in them and have them all auto-play at the same time. Users encountering this issue and are unlikely to come back on the same blog again.
WYSIWYG editing of sites managed by DRUPAL!!!!
Adobe Contribute is a WYSIWYG editor which helps the user in creating and managing the website content as well as creating and editing of the blog entries. It supports movable type, WordPress and Typepad.
As most of you might know, Drupal helps to host sites and also enables the user to edit/view the content using blog editors via blogAPI.
In the following sections, lets see how Contribute can help in WYSIWYG editing of the web content managed by Drupal.
You can use Contribute’s Office toolbar to apply Dreamweaver templates to your offline data in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and publish it to your web site. This article explains about Dreamweaver templates and how to apply Dreamweaver templates to office content and make it part of the web in a very few clicks.
A Dreamweaver template contains a preset page layout and includes elements such as text and images. A template gives you a starting point for new web pages and blogs. Using a template can ensure that the pages on your website or blog have a consistent look.
Do you know that data loss can be prevented using the Auto save feature in Contribute?
Users don’t have to worry about the data loss due to any unexpected events. Users can define the preferences once and stop worrying thereafter.
Just define the auto save frequency up to as low as 1 minute and save your time of rewriting the content in the case of unexpected crash
Auto save feature in Contribute saves the drafts at specified time intervals.
Following steps explains how to enable Auto save:
1. Launch Contribute Application
2. Go to Edit -> Preferences (Contribute -> Preferences in MAC).
3. Go to the second option “Editing” in the left panel
4. Enable Auto save and set the time between the ranges of 1 – 120 (minutes).
5. Contribute saves the draft at specified time intervals.
Click on the below image to view flash movie on “Enabling Auto save in Contribute”
Adobe Contribute Contribute Publishing Server