Do you know that data loss can be prevented using the Auto save feature in Contribute?
Users don’t have to worry about the data loss due to any unexpected events. Users can define the preferences once and stop worrying thereafter.
Just define the auto save frequency up to as low as 1 minute and save your time of rewriting the content in the case of unexpected crash
Auto save feature in Contribute saves the drafts at specified time intervals.
Following steps explains how to enable Auto save:
1. Launch Contribute Application
2. Go to Edit -> Preferences (Contribute -> Preferences in MAC).
3. Go to the second option “Editing” in the left panel
4. Enable Auto save and set the time between the ranges of 1 – 120 (minutes).
5. Contribute saves the draft at specified time intervals.
Click on the below image to view flash movie on “Enabling Auto save in Contribute”