Check out John Nack’s blog where there is a video of Adobe VP Paul Gubbay showing off early looks at some technology that will help designers and developers create better HTML5 animations:
Included are demos of:
– Animating in the new Adobe Edge app (on Adobe Labs)
– Turning that output into an app using PhoneGap
– Using Flash Professional to export animation as HTML
– Running CSS Shaders in WebKit
– Enabling “liquid layout” from InDesign
Go to John’s blog now and watch.
Also, check out a recording of last week’s Financial Analyst meeting to see where these demos were intially shown and to understand how they fit into Adobe strategy moving forward.