Adobe at SXSW 2012
We’re headed to Austin for SXSW this week and are looking forward to all the fun Interactive Week will have in store! If you’ll be attending SXSW as well, we hope to see you at our events. We’re hosting several workshops and panels that you must add to your schedule! Check out our line-up below:
- When: Friday, March 9, 2012, 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Where: Austin Convention Center Room 9 ABC
- What: The Future of Access to Digital Broadcast Video
- When: Saturday, March 10, 2012, 9:30 – 10:30 a.m.
- Where: Austin Convention Center Ballroom A
- What: The State of Browser Developer Tools
- When: Monday, March 12, 2012, 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
- Where: Sheraton Austin, Creekside I & II
- What: Social Role-Playing: Brands and Publishers
- When: Monday, March 12, 2012, 9:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Where: Radisson Town Lake Ballroom
- What: Adobe Creative Camp – a full day of Adobe fun with the following workshops/events:
- 9:30 a.m.: The Future of HTML5 Motion Design
- 11:00 a.m.: Boost your Mobile Workflow with Adobe
- 12:30 p.m.: “The Page is Dead,” Responding to the Responsive Web
- 3:30 p.m.: Demystifying Devices: Understanding the Future of the Web and Apps
- 3:30 p.m.: Efficient Frontier/Context Optional Meet-up
- 5:00 p.m.: Building online businesses with Adobe Business Catalyst and Dreamweaver CS5.5
- When: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Where: Austin Convention Center
- What: Efficient Frontier/Adobe Happy Hour – we’ll be giving away Efficient Frontier branded Moleskine Journals with one Golden Ticket inside (like the one posted below)…which means one lucky Happy Hour guest will get setup with CS5.5!
Are you as excited as we are for Interactive Week? We hope so!
If we don’t see you in person, be sure to follow us throughout the week on @AdobeSXSW to get the latest happenings live from Austin.