Announcing Creative Suite 6 and Creative Cloud
- Application Performance. The Mercury performance work we started a couple years ago has now made its way to our imaging, video and illustration tools.
- Enhanced User Interface. Our tools are increasingly enabling direct, on-canvas editing of your content.
- Efficient development for Multiple Devices. Our tools are taking a practical approach to creating responsive content, so your web sites or apps look great regardless of the device or orientation they’re viewed in.
- Adobe’s unique secret sauce. The stuff that make things previously impossible suddenly possible.
Our customers helped us shape Creative Suite 6 and with it now in their hands, we will all experience things on the web and with mobile apps that we could never have thought possible. We’re going to see some incredible things.
Creative Cloud Members will get:
- Great Tools. Members can download and install all of our CS6 tools and can use them even when disconnected from the internet. Members also get access to Muse (our new HTML5 tool for designers) and Edge Preview (our new HTML5 tool for interaction designers). They also benefit from deep integration with our touch tools like Photoshop Touch and Adobe Ideas.
- Storage and Sharing. Members content can be automatically synchronized across of their PCs, mobile devices and the cloud. The files are accessible from anywhere, on any device and easily shared with colleagues or clients.
- Publishing Web Sites and Apps. Members are able to host up to five websites for free and will be able to create and deploy digital brochures and catalogues to the iPad and iPhone.
- Ongoing Innovation. We view the Creative Cloud as a journey and intend to update its services often. Members will be guaranteed to always have access to the most up-to-date products and services all included as part of their membership.
We hope you’ll join us Monday morning online as we unveil more details about these technologies.
We couldn’t be more excited about both these releases and can’t wait to see what you do with them.