Want to Connect with Us?
How we connect with you, our customers, sure has changed a lot over the years. Snail mail and phones led to emails and web forms – and now Twitter, Facebook, blogs and even Instagram are the social communications tools du jour. There are so many different places we can chat that we thought it would be good to gather a public list of our main social channels. These are the top “corporate” (for lack of a better term) accounts where you can learn what Adobe is doing, connect with others in the Adobe community, and ask us questions. Remember that you can also find your favorite products on social channels too – just do a quick search.
Let’s talk! (And share, and chat, and send images, and post videos…)
- We’ve rolled out the new Facebook timeline and have a couple of cool new apps to check out, including CS6 Sneak Peek videos. We’ve also enabled Direct Messaging on the Page so if you are on Facebook and have a question for us, send it to us directly for a quicker response.
- We are online and ready to chat from 9am – 6pm PT Monday-Friday.
- Right now our LinkedIn presence focuses on job opportunities and life at Adobe from the perspective of employees, but we’re currently updating it to include a ‘Products and Services’ tab as well.
- Do you live in your gmail account? We’re starting to up our Google+ activity so be sure to add us to one of your circles.
- Like to watch? We have videos of products and people and events. We’re also in the process of redesigning our channel, so stay tuned…
- We find all sorts of things pinteresting, with a focus on design, web, video, photography and more – it’s all the great things you’re creating. Check out our boards.
- It isn’t just for iOS anymore. Now that Instagram is on Android, most of the world can share their real-time photos. We share photos that give an inside look at Adobe — backstage at events, Adobe staffers, even lovely pics of our cafe. Join our stream, yes? We’re easy to find – look for “Adobe”. :-]