Adobe Digital Marketing Summit EMEA Kicks Off
Today, our sold-out Digital Marketing Summit EMEA kicks off in London with several compelling keynotes and sessions led by industry luminaries and Adobe executives, as well as a series of key announcements.
For starters, we released the latest in our series of Adobe Digital Index reports on the digital marketing industry. The Digital Index is designed to provide marketing, e-commerce, and retail executives with critical, data-driven insights. The latest report examines how global website traffic and engagement differ when the visitor is on a tablet, smartphone or PC. The report had several key findings, including the following:
- Web traffic from tablets has grown 10 times faster than smartphones over the initial two years of availability
- In the last year, tablet traffic has grown over 300 percent
- Tablets need to be considered a unique and distinct category in mobile and therefore optimized accordingly
- The report predicts that tablet devices will generate more web traffic than smartphones by early 2013 and that consumers find browsing websites on tablets nearly as engaging as on PCs. You can check out the full report here.
We also made a trio of announcements related to our Web Experience Management solution and Adobe CQ web content management software, part of the Adobe Digital Marketing Suite. The advances cover the areas of cloud, e-commerce, and social communities, and expand our offerings in the market:
- First, we announced the availability of Adobe CQ Cloud Manager, a SaaS application that provides customers the ability to easily and quickly launch marketing campaigns in the cloud
- Next, we announced the availability of Adobe CQ eCommerce, which provides digital marketers comprehensive capabilities for managing and optimizing the entire online buying process
- Finally, we announced the latest version of Adobe CQ Social Communities, which provides organizations the ability to better leverage social engagement across owned digital properties to build loyalty and drive conversion. You can check out more about each on our Experience Delivers blog
We are also excited to announce a digital analytics package to help marketers act on big data, as well as a privacy solution for digital advertisers and publishers.