Adobe at Advertising Week 2012
- Marketers need to connect creativity and data to effectively manage, measure and optimize digital ad campaigns across channels (search, display, social, mobile, video).
- Silos need to come down and collaboration is mandatory among advertisers, publishers and marketers – from campaign creation to execution.
- Social is a powerful force – and yes, a valuable channel for advertisers that can be measured, deliver strong ROI and ultimately help brands engage with their audiences (people like you and me).
Mobile opportunities are heating up – from advertising to digital publishing. More “clicks” and “views” are happening on smartphones and tablets so if brands want to reach consumers with their campaigns, a mobile strategy is a must. (Watch our video above about the mobile advertising opportunity).
Our own David Karnstedt, SVP of Media and Advertising Solutions, offered this perspective: “Data is the common currency across search, display and social. One must view this holistically to understand how they all work go together to maximize results. The path to conversion and how the channels all work together is key. It’s all about the media mix, and, as importantly, how one attributes the conversion to each medium.”
Who is stepping up as the leaders shaping the evolution of this fast-moving industry? Check out our blog posts from Advertising Week, including video interviews and clips from our panels, as well as info about updates to Adobe AdLens, our cloud-based, media optimization technology that manages search, display and social advertising as a unified campaign.
- Ad Week Panel Recap: Is Digital Advertising Delivering on its Full Potential? [VIDEO]
- From Wired NXT: 2013’s Biggest Challenges and Opportunities for Digital Marketing
- From Advertising Week 2012 — Untapped Potential: Advertising and Apps [VIDEO]
- From Advertising Week 2012 — Where Social Media & Ads Meet [VIDEO]
- A Simple Marketing Equation: Data + Math = Optimal Ad Performance with Adobe AdLens
Hope to see you back in the Big Apple next fall for Advertising Week 2013!