Earlier this month, the Adobe Education Exchange (AEE) gained its 100,000th member. This achievement marks a major milestone in our goal of creating the world’s largest community of creative educators.
AEE members come from 163 countries, teach at all age levels and represent a range of subject matter and product expertise. As the new school year kicks into full gear, educators are looking for fresh and innovative ways to inspire their students. With over 5,000 shared resources, and 350 active discussion topics, Adobe Education Exchange is a great resource for educators who want to learn how to ignite creativity in their classroom.
Here are some quick AEE facts that you may not know:
- 5,186: Resources shared by AEE members
- 30,813: Comments on the AEE
- 819,864: Points earned by AEE members through the gamification system
- 79,406: Badges earned by AEE members
- 10,376: Professional development workshops completed by AEE members
- 2,719: Participants in Adobe’s first MOOC
- 91: Average new educators that joined the AEE each day since the launch in 2010
- 3,000,000: Approximate number of students taught each year by AEE members