Adobe Social Media in 2013 – A Closer Look at the Numbers
As the year comes to a close, the Adobe social media team does what all good corporate citizens do and gathers up our successes and program metrics to see what worked and what didn’t.
Here are a few of the more notable numbers, activities, designations and awards from across the Adobe social business landscape. I’ve included links, details and some commentary.
The one thing I’m particularly proud of our team for are the “Metrics Not Myths” campaign awards. This was a truly collaborative effort across social, paid, PR, creative and our campaign teams. We social practitioners know that social media isn’t just about a particular group of managers managing channels, but more about a way of doing business with our customers and integrating with many parts of our organizations. The ‘Metrics Not Myths’ accolades below bear that out.
Thanks go to the entire Adobe Social Media Center of Excellence and all the social media managers for their work in 2013.
- More than 65k social mentions of Adobe and its products each day
- We grew our total social following by 60% in one year (!)
- Among top brands, Adobe was #3 in Share of Voice around Digital Marketing topics – notable for us since most people know Adobe only as the ‘creative’ company
- On Creative Cloud ratings and reviews, we grew more than 100% this year averaging over 4 stars out of 5
- Cool Photoshop Live video from our Nordics team has more than 19 million views, all organic. Didn’t see it yet? Now you can.
- Adobe was listed #2 most popular B2B company on Instagram (Source: Nitrogram)
- Adobe is among the 10 best company pages on LinkedIn (Source: LinkedIn)
- Adobe is currently the #3 company with most actively engaged employees on Twitter (Source: SociaLook Leaderboard in November)
- Adobe’s Pinterest board, “Web and Mobile” was named one of the top 20 tech boards to follow on Pinterest by PC Magazine, with a nod to a few other boards as well
- Econsultancy named Adobe one of 6 B2B companies that shine on Twitter
- Fast Company named Maria Poveromo to its list of 25 of the Smartest Women on Twitter (Yay to our fearless leader!)
Metrics Not Myths
- Society for New Communications Research named Adobe as winner of its Social Media Marketing Award.
- BtoB online, a magazine for marketing strategists, recognized Adobe for our integrated social marketing approach in the campaign.
- Bulldog Reporter awarded the campaign with the Silver award for Best Use of Digital in a B2B Technology campaign for its 2013 Bulldog Digital/Social PR Awards
- Social Media Leadership Award for Marketing. Presented by Knowledge@Wharton, socialstrategy1, AUS and Ernst & Young
- MarketingProfs named Adobe as a finalist in the Bright Bulbs Awards under the category of B2B Innovator Campaign.