About Adobe Featured Blogs
Welcome to Adobe Featured Blogs, a one-stop information and conversation destination for virtually anyone interested in what’s going on at Adobe. Here you’ll find the latest company and product news from Adobe’s multiple lines of business. We value your perspective and encourage comments that are on-topic and add value but that do not spam, denigrate or offend.
Adobe Featured Blogs includes:
- Links to Adobe press releases and company background materials. If you’d like all the latest, subscribe via RSS.
Also, you can follow “AdobePR” on Twitter
- Executive insights that reach beyond the headlines.
- Easy access to blog posts from across Adobe.
- Schedules for upcoming events featuring Adobe speakers.
- Ongoing conversations with customers, bloggers, press, and more.
In the spirit of fostering a meaningful and constructive discussion, we’ll follow these guiding principles and trust you will too:
- Provide individual perspectives on the industry and Adobe.
- Post comments of value and on-topic, not spam or remarks that are denigrating and/or offensive.
- Reply to comments promptly, when that’s appropriate.
- Respect proprietary information and confidentiality.
- Show respect when disagreeing with others’ opinions.
We value your perspective and would like to receive your ongoing feedback. This site will be as good as the collective community makes it. Let us know what topics you want Adobe to address and send us your opinions. Send us your questions too, and we’ll do our best to answer them. We look forward to continuing the conversation!
Opinions expressed here and in any corresponding comments are the personal opinions of the original authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe. Some of the individuals posting to this site, including the moderators, work for Adobe. The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Adobe or any other party. This site is available to the public. No confidential or proprietary information should be posted to this site. By posting you agree to be solely responsible for the information you contribute, link to, or otherwise upload to the Website and release Adobe from any liability related to your use of the Website. All Adobe names and trademarks are the property of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. See http://www.adobe.com/misc/copyright.html for more information.