At Forrester’s annual Customer Experience Forum in New York this week, the winners of the 2011 Voice of the Customer awards were announced (follow @forrester, and #CXP11 for news from the Forum). I’m honored to say that Adobe, alongside Fidelity Investments and JetBlue, was chosen as a 2011 award winner.
Over the last 18 months, we’ve made significant changes in how we engage with our customers, how we listen to their feedback, and how we learn from their ideas. When we started, we recognized we weren’t always easy to do business with, and that we were not consistently delivering the level the service our customers expected.
Several programs and changes have helped extended teams at Adobe become part of the customers’ experience, to make real changes, such as:
- Adobe’s Customer Immersion Program provides Adobe’s senior leaders with the opportunity to experience first-hand what our customers experience when they engage with Adobe.
- Adobe’s Customer Listening Post facility brings customer experiences to life – - with live video and data feeds showing what’s happing in real-time.
- We’ve equipped our front-line service and support agents with better tools and resources to quickly resolve customer issues.
- We’ve offered new ways to engage with us, enabling customers to make the choice about how and when they want to interact.
- We’re working to simplify many of our key business processes, making it faster and easier for customers to get what they need from Adobe.
We’re not done. Our customers have told us they think we’ve taken big strides forward…and that we still have much work to do. Leaders across Adobe are engaged in better understanding where our customers’ experiences aren’t measuring up. We’re working closely with front line employees to understand how they can better serve customers, and consistently deliver an outstanding experience. Most importantly we’re responding to the concerns, suggestions, and ideas that our customers share, so that we continue to improve.
The VoC award from Forrester is a great validation that we’re headed in the right direction. We’re committed to continue delivering exceptional experiences for our customers. We’re still listening.