No doubt you’ve heard about Adobe Creative Cloud – still wondering what all the buzz is about? In a nutshell, it’s about having all the tools you’ll ever need for going from creative concept to production of A-grade visual projects, winning portfolios or stunning websites. With a special $19.99* monthly membership for students, you get access to all of the Creative Suite 6 tools, web hosting services, fonts, and cloud storage for syncing and sharing creative files. There are lots of reasons to love it:
- Get Noticed: Deliver powerful presentations, a personalized web portfolio or a unique Facebook cover photo that everyone is raving about. Because Creative Cloud membership allows access to every Creative Suite 6 tool, the possibilities are endless. Feel a bit overwhelmed? Check out this collection of tutorials to help you get started.
- Build Job-Ready Skills: According to a U.S. News & World Report article, one of five skills everyone needs to have on a resume is knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. As you experiment and create eye-catching projects with Adobe solutions, you’re building experience with the latest industry-standard tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Now your resume will stand out from the crowd! Check out Adobe’s How-to Channel for more helpful videos and tutorials.
- Receive Instant Upgrades: No more annual upgrade purchases. Cloud members have access to exclusive updates from Adobe, at no additional cost. When a new release comes out, it is automatically available via the Cloud. For example, we recently added several new features to Illustrator CS6 and just included an iPad publishing service, Adobe Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition, for making digital editions of magazines and yearbooks.
- Enjoy a Great Value: Creative Cloud membership is now available for students at $19.99 per month – that’s less than a night out with friends! The CS6 Master Collection would cost you about $800!
So what are you waiting for, check out Adobe Creative Cloud here!
*Limited time only, offer ends November 4, 2012
This week, the Adobe video team is at the International Broadcasting Convention (IBC), the largest industry
show for broadcasters and media professionals. The show features more than 1,300 companies that come every year to demonstrate the latest innovations in electronic media and entertainment.
Adobe is showcasing innovative new video technologies that are driving the shift to Adobe video solutions across broadcast ad media industries.
Here are the highlights – straight from the show floor:
Adobe Introduces Adobe Anywhere — New Collaborative Video Platform
- Adobe Anywhere for video is a powerful collaborative workflow platform that empowers teams using Adobe’s professional video tools including Adobe Premiere Pro, to work together across virtually any network, using shared media. To learn more about the reveal of Adobe Anywhere please visit http://www.adobe.com/go/anywhere.
Adobe Gains Rapid Customer Adoption with Leading Broadcasters and Media Organizations
- Adobe is seeing strong momentum for Creative Suite Production Premium adoption across the media industry as broadcasters and global news agencies continue to shift to Premiere Pro CS6. We are proud to power the news rooms of top media organizations in the U.S. and Europe including the Associated Press, Bloomberg, CNN, Grundy UFA and Hearst Television — all of which now use Production Premium as a foundational component of their production workflow.
Adobe Broadens its Ecosystem of Broadcast Partners
- Adobe has expanded its ecosystem of broadcast solution partners and is now working with more than 200 companies to ensure superior, integrated workflows with Creative Suite Production Premium. New partners with an emphasis on media asset management, storage and search include: arvato Systems, Axle Video, Cantemo, Chyron, Dalet, deltatre, Filmpartners, FlavourSys, EVS, Miranda a Belden brand, Nexidia, Pond5, Primestream, PROMISE Technology, Studio Network Solutions (SNS), Sienna, Softron, Square Box Systems and Vizrt.
- Adobe announced a new promotional offer for individuals and organizations that use alternative nonlinear editing solutions such as Apple® Final Cut Pro or Avid® Media Composer and want to switch to Creative Suite® CS6 Production Premium. Qualified purchasers are eligible for 30 percent off Production Premium or 40 percent off annual membership to Adobe Creative Cloud.* More information is here: www.adobe.com/go/premiere_switch.
If you’re at the show this year, Adobe will be demonstrating its entire content creation to delivery video workflow at IBC 2012, at our booth in Hall 7, Stand 7.G27, in the RAI Convention Center, Sept. 7-11 in Amsterdam.
Today, we announced that the upcoming CS6 Production Premium release will be previewed at NAB 2012, the biggest tradeshow in the world for the broadcast industry. At the show, we will be providing the first public demonstrations of the suite – including major updates for Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 and Adobe After Effects CS6 – before its official release.
New software and innovations that will be revealed include:
- Powerful new versions of Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition, Adobe Story, Adobe Media Encoder and Adobe Photoshop
- The debut of SpeedGrade CS6 for professional color grading
- The introduction of Prelude CS6 for logging and ingesting file-based and metadata workflows
- An elegant new user interface for Premiere Pro CS6 and the inclusion of OpenCL support in the Mercury Playback Engine
- A significant boost for After Effects in performance and 3D capability
Discussing the Future of Film and Video
In addition to revealing CS 6 Production Premium, we’re participating in the NAB Post|Production World Keynote, which will address how the intersection of creativity and technology can help video professionals create impactful, engaging work more quickly than ever before. Adobe product manager Steve Forde will be joined by two-time Academy-Award Winner Rob Legato , Steve Wozniak, and Fusion-io director of entertainment Vincent Brisebois.
The event takes place on Sunday, April 15 at 10:30 a.m. (room N249)
If you can’t attend the show and would like to find out more, please check out the CS6 Production Premium reveal page. The Premiere Pro, After Effects, Adobe Story and Audition Facebook pages and Twitter handles are great resources to follow conversation and live tweets: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Adobe Story and Audition, @AdobePremiere, @AdobeAE, @AdobeStory and @Audition. Users can also follow and participate in the conversation on Twitter with the #AdobeNAB hashtag.
It’s less than a week since we debuted the beta of Photoshop CS6 and already there have been more than half a million downloads of the software. See what the cool kids over in Photoshop-land are saying about this milestone release of the industry-standard in digital imaging, here.