The Bridge team has released an update version 5.0.2, resolving the following issues:
- Bridge could not utilize a temporary directory located anywhere other than the startup drive. http://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/bridge-crashes-changing-temp-file.html
- A security vulnerability in PostScript file rendition was fixed
- A PNG buffer overflow security vulnerability was fixed
- Bridge no longer inadvertently attempts to re-render layered TIFF files upon each visit to the same directory.(Pending preference setting)
How to get the Update
1. In Photoshop or Bridge, choose Help > Updates…
2. The Adobe Application Manager will launch. Select Adobe Bridge CS6 and choose Update.
How to confirm that the Update worked
1. In Bridge, choose Help > About Bridge (Win), or Bridge > About Bridge (Mac)
2. The version at the top should be Version: 5.0.2
If you need help with installing the update, please post questions on the Bridge User to User forums
Giving us feedback
The quality of Photoshop & Bridge wouldn’t be what it is today without our passionate and loyal customers around the world. Giving us regular feedback helps us to find and fix issues that we may otherwise not know about. We are listening.
Here are a few ways that you can send us feedback: