Today we released Photoshop update version 13.0.4 (for Mac perpetual customers) and version 13.1.2 (for Creative Cloud members, Mac and Windows), resolving this licensing issue:
- Trial screen displays when you open Photoshop CS6 - When you open a copy of Photoshop CS6 that you purchased, a notice displays that you can try this product for 30 days
How to get the Update
1. In Photoshop, choose Help > Updates.
2. The Adobe Application Manager will launch. Select Adobe Photoshop CS6 and choose Update.
How to confirm that the Update worked
1. In Photoshop, choose Help > About Photoshop (Win), or Photoshop > About Photoshop (Mac)
2. For Mac perpetual customers, the version at the top should be Version: 13.0.4
3. For Win/Mac Creative Cloud members, the version at the top should be Version: 13.1.2
If you need help with installing the update, please post questions on the Photoshop User to User forums
Giving us feedback
The quality of Photoshop wouldn’t be what it is today without our passionate and loyal customers around the world. Giving us regular feedback helps us to find and fix issues that we may otherwise not know about. We are listening.
Here are a few ways that you can send us feedback:
- Give feedback on Photoshop.com
- Give feedback on the Photoshop User to User forums
- In Photoshop, choose Help > Adobe Product Improvement Program, then click Participate