Today we released Photoshop CC update version 14.1.1 (for Creative Cloud members, Mac and Windows), resolving the following issues:
- User preferences reset after applying 14.1 update
- Inadvertent disablement of Graphics Processor Settings with some hardware configurations
Today we released Photoshop CC update version 14.1.2 (for Creative Cloud members, Mac and Windows), resolving the following issues:
- F5 was deleting layers instead of opening Brushes panel
- Crashing while editing paths
- Intermittent crash using Generator
- Issue running actions with Generate>Image Assets enabled
- OpenGL functionality disabled on some Windows systems with both NVidia and ATI cards
How to get the updates:
- Look for the update in the Creative Cloud application and click “Update”. (Quit and restart the Creative Cloud application if you don’t see the update)
- If you don’t have the Creative Cloud application running, start Photoshop and choose Help > Updates.
- The Adobe Application Manager will launch. Select Adobe Photoshop CC and choose Update.
How to confirm that the Update worked:
- In Photoshop, choose Help > About Photoshop (Win), or Photoshop > About Photoshop (Mac)
- The version at the top should be Version: 14.1.2
Give us feedback!
Once you’ve updated to the newest version of Photoshop, don’t forget to leave us feedback about your experiences. The quality of Photoshop wouldn’t be what it is today without our passionate and loyal customers around the world. Giving us regular feedback helps us to find and fix issues that we may otherwise not know about. We are listening.
Here are a few ways that you can send us feedback:
- Give feedback on Photoshop.com
- Give feedback on the Photoshop User to User forums
- In Photoshop, choose Help > Adobe Product Improvement Program, then click Participate