Photoshop 2014.2.2 Update Now Available

Photoshop 2014.2.2 Update (12/10/2014)

12/10/2014 – Today we released Photoshop CC 2014 update version 2014.2.2 (Mac and Windows), resolving the following issues:

How to get the updates

1. Look for the update in the Creative Cloud application and click “Update”. (Quit and restart the Creative Cloud application if you don’t see the update)
  2. If you don’t have the Creative Cloud application running, start Photoshop 2014 and choose Help > Updates.
  3. The Adobe Application Manager will launch. Select Adobe Photoshop CC 2014and choose Update.

How to confirm that the Update worked:

1. In Photoshop, choose Help > About Photoshop (Win), or Photoshop > About Photoshop (Mac)
  2. The version is listed in the about dialog

Give us feedback!

Once you’ve updated to the newest version of Photoshop, don’t forget to leave us feedback about your experiences. The quality of Photoshop wouldn’t be what it is today without our passionate and loyal customers around the world. Giving us regular feedback helps us to find and fix issues that we may otherwise not know about. We are listening.

Here are a few ways that you can send us feedback:

43 Responses to Photoshop 2014.2.2 Update Now Available

1. Geoff Walker says:

Thanks for all the behind the scenes work…

2. Alexander says:

The update for 32-bit Photoshop CC 2014 for Windows is broken on your server.
    The download is ~63Mb in size (while it is ~250Mb for x64 version) and is reported as damaged.
    Tried several times with the same result.
    Please check this out.

3. Hi,
    Im a photographer.
    I use Nikon D800 cameras with all the Adobe Software updated in Yosemite Mac OSX.
    I cant get Adobe Camera Raw to work. I only get the message “Disk error” when I try to open Nikon NEF files from Bridge into Camera Raw. Same files work without a problem in Lightroom. But I prefer ACR and would like it to work. What can i do?

Regards
    Felipe Morales.

4. hi adobe,

thanks for the update, but… is there a way do downgrade back to a version before ?
    most of my extension I need to use, and working with are not working anymore.

please help me.
    maxim

5. Julio Pasquier says:

Pen tool was slow after update. All ok after I restarted the system, Thank!!!

6. Martin Tiller says:

Photoshop is still shutting down on start up with this release for me. Lightroom works fine. I have a AMD Radeon HD 7570 card. I was hoping this update would fix it.

7. John McAssey says:

Broke Welcome screen and Preferences lacked Do not show Welcome Screen. Menu Help>Welcom Screen produce and error pop-up error “The extension could not be loaded because it was not prpperly signed.

8. Imogen says:

My photoshop now won’t let me resize or move objects easily. I have to select free transform any time I want to try and adjust an object whereas before i could just click and drag the corners of the boxes and then right click for options. Is there an easier and faster way with the new updates?

9. Debbie Parish says:

text engine in photoshop will not initalize. I tried trashing the CMaps & OSFonts suggested by support but did not make a difference. I am PC, Windows 7, 64 bit running PhotoShop CC 2014 just installed this morning.
    Any suggestions?

10. Peter Cleary says:

I have Photoshop CC and Lightroom. Every time I start the computer lately and CC logs in I am told there is an update for Photoshop and Bridge. i run the updates and they appear to install okay. I have installed the update three times already. Photoshop runs fine and if I check the version number it confirms 2014.2.2
    I am running a Macbook Pro with Yosemite 10.10.1.
    Any ideas

11. Steve Schaeberle says:

When rotating 3d objects there position in space does not stay centered on grind is this an issue being worked on?

12. Bo Liljedahl says:

Can I Exchange my win version oc CS4/6 for a mac version

13. Bo Liljedahl says:

Hey, thanks for your quick reply. Can I do this request directly on my IMAC or shall I prepare it on a laptop?
    What are the advantages to ues the PH cc?
    Bo L

14. Ken Purcell says:

Hi,
    We’ve recently signed up for Adobe CC but the initial download needs to be updated. We tried using the CC manager but be are unable to update our applications (no firewall etc. Tried EVERYTHING for the last three days). We were looking for direct download links, tried to get them but we still can’t access the update files – these links go to a Release page with just details about the release and not .dmg files.
    Can you please help us?
    Thanks

15. Charley says:

Hi i just tried to download the creative cloud and it seemed to download just fine but when i open it it doesnt install

16. Anton says:

I have CC2014 and haven’t been able to detect any updates either. Is it possible that my Modem Router could be blocking it?

17. Oleksandr says:

I have a Photoshop CS4 (and Update to CS6) I do not update the program to versions CS6. Messages – serial number is not the product. How can Set Update?

18. Jean-Michel Le Goff says:

I don’t know why, but I can’t get 2014.2.2 version on a Mac running 10.8.5.
    I’ve tried several uninstall-reinstall I get each time the same 2014.0.0 version.

Any idea to frce the update ?
    In the CreativeCloud Desktop app, all the apps are “ticked uptodate”
    I have the same issue with Illustrator 2014 too

19. Rob Bos says:

I’ve got a few hundred, possibly closer to a thousand, machines that I want to start updating CC2014 on, but I don’t want to download several gigabytes of files over the Internet and have each machine update individually. I’d prefer to download the updates and deploy them over the LAN.
    Where can I download the updates?