Photoshop 2015.1.1 Update (12/14/2015)
12/14/2015 – Today we released Photoshop CC 2015 update version 2015.1.1 (Mac and Windows) to address several workflow issues.
Customer reported issues resolved
- Liquify lightens result on 16 bit/channel images
- Freeze/crash using Liquify in CPU mode
- Drag and drop from AI to PS no longer create Smart Object (Mac only)
- Using control/command to switch to Move tool invokes auto-select
- Align to selection doesn’t work with Artboards
- Running Photoshop on 5K monitor at 200% results in black bar across the top of the app
- Double clicking to open a document results in workspace set to Start instead of Essentials
- Fixed top crashing issues submitted via crash reporter
How to get the updates
How to confirm that the Update worked:
Give us feedback!
Once you’ve updated to the newest version of Photoshop, don’t forget to leave us feedback about your experiences. The quality of Photoshop wouldn’t be what it is today without our passionate and loyal customers around the world. Giving us regular feedback helps us to find and fix issues that we may otherwise not know about. We are listening.
Here are a few ways that you can provide feedback:
- Report bugs and suggest features
- Discuss workflow and get help with how-to questions or basic troubleshooting