Explore the new Titling Tools in Premiere Pro
Adobe Products Featured
Use the Titling tools with Rulers and Guides to add text, graphics, and animation to video content in Premiere Pro. Try it yourself! This post shows you how, including instructions and free footage from Adobe Stock. Explore the features – and expand your skill set.
Try out the Titling tools in Premiere Pro
For this exercise you need:
- The latest version of After Effects (16.1)
- Download this clip for free from Adobe Stock (clip ID 222377892)
New to Premiere Pro? We have instructions for setting up the project
For experienced users, the first video provides an overview of the new Titling tools in Premiere Pro. You may find it helpful if you are transitioning from the Legacy Titler.
1. Explore the tools – and create a title in Premiere Pro
2. Create a layout for film credits in Premiere Pro
3. Create a subscribe button with text and graphics in Premiere Pro
Explore more with free footage from Adobe Stock
Learn more about the latest release of the Adobe video and audio apps.
Adobe Stock offers over 10 million original video clips.