Video Content Needs
There is no doubt in anyone’s mind that the video industry is going through a revolution. More and more videos are being consumed online (over 1 billion hours per day on YouTube alone), and creatives are eager to make the most of this boom.
There’s no better time to sell your videos as stock footage. Upload them to Adobe and get your clips in front of millions of creatives, editors, and brands.
Here’s what we’re looking to add to our video collection:
Business and Industry
- Businesses and customers using mobile devices and tablets for transactions
- Establishing offices of small businesses such as cafes, restaurants, warehouses, and shops, during daytime and evening
- Women in positions of power and leadership in all industries
- Trades people, especially women, at work, including landscapers, electricians, plumbers, and more
- Urban agriculture and gardening, such as hydroponics and rooftop farms
- Electric cars and green technologies
- People of all ages on multiple devices at the same time, and multi-tasking with a device in hand
- AR / VR being used for work and recreation
- Biometric security
- Representations of artificial intelligence being used in the workplace
- Large, multi-generational and multi-ethnic families spending time together including eating, shopping, driving, hiking, and celebrating holidays and milestones
- Gay couples and families in everyday life
- Summer videos: people outdoors and in parks, summer cookouts, children eating and playing outdoors
- People of all ethnicities celebrating cultural holidays and religious celebrations such as Quinceañeras, Kwanzaa, Hannukah, Communion, and more
- Students of all ages and backgrounds in and outside of school
- Students using tablets and other technologies such as video chats in the classroom, taking online courses
- High school and college graduation ceremonies and celebrations featuring students of all ethnicities
Health and Wellness
- People of all cultures, ages, gender identity, body types and abilities leading healthy and active lives, exercising, and eating well
- People using wearable technology and mobile devices to track their fitness progress
- Positive representations of people with disabilities leading to active and healthy lives
- Residential neighborhood of all varieties, including day and night scenes, as well as seasonal and holiday scenes
- Exterior of buildings: offices, hospitals, apartment complexes, police and fire stations, schools, warehouses, community centers and more
- Authenticity is key – buyers are looking for natural clips that are relatable. If possible, try to cast real businesses and families for more authentic pictures, and encourage models to act out scenes to capture natural interactions.
- Casting should reflect positive representations of body, age, race, culture, gender, and physical abilities.
- Shoot a few variations of the same set up to get variety. Change up the camera angle, and capture models making eye contact with the camera, as well as more indirect actions.
- Such as tablets, phones, and laptops, considering doing similar setups or shot with multiple different devices. Avoid any trademarks and logos, or scrub them in post.
- All recognisable subjects need to sign a model release . You can print out this template before the shoot, or send an email directly from the Stock Contributor Portal.
- Keyword accurately to ensure buyers will find your content. List the most important and relevant keywords first. We recommend between 20-25 keywords, but quality and accuracy trumps quantity. Spamming irrelevant keywords will hurt your search ranking.
Need a little inspiration? Check out our gallery of clips on Adobe Stock .
Ready to sell your videos? Sign up to become an Adobe Stock contributor – it’s free and only take a few steps to get started.