We’re very excited to announce that the Adobe Touch Apps are now available worldwide from the Android Market! The Adobe Touch Apps, first debuted at Adobe MAX last month, are a family of six intuitive touch-screen applications, inspired by Adobe Creative Suite software, to bring professional-level creativity to tablet users. Capture ideas wherever creativity strikes – even sync and store them to the Adobe Creative Cloud.
The Touch Apps include:
- Photoshop Touch – Transform images freely using core Photoshop features in an app custom-built for tablets
- Adobe Collage – Capture ideas and concepts by combining images, drawings, and text into conceptual moodboards
- Adobe Debut – Present Creative Suite designs anywhere with confidence, convenience, and complete control
- Adobe Ideas – Design virtually anywhere using vectors, layers, and color themes
- Adobe Kuler – Create, explore, download, and share color themes that can inspire any design project
- Adobe Proto – Create interactive wireframes and prototypes of websites and mobile apps. For more info, check out the Adobe Proto blog.
Files created via Adobe Touch Apps can also be shared, viewed across devices or transferred into Adobe Creative Suite software for further refinement via the Adobe Creative Cloud. These apps can be purchased for $9.99 USD for Android tablets. Currently, Adobe Ideas is already available for iOS on the Apple App Store. We will be announcing more on iOS availability for the other 5 apps in early 2012, so stay tuned here for more.
To learn more about these apps, join us this Friday, Nov. 18 for this Ask a CS Pro session, “Working in and out of the office with Adobe Touch Apps,” with presenters David Macy and John Nack. RSVP here: http://on.fb.me/thRQkE. UPDATE: For those looking for this session recording, check it out right here: http://bit.ly/askcspro1118.
For the latest, follow @AdobeTouch on Twitter and Adobe Touch on Facebook. And, if you’ll be working with our Touch Apps, we challenge you to share your work, and a photo of the most unique location you’re creating with Adobe Touch Apps. Share any photos on our Facebook Wall. We can’t wait to see your work!