Starting today, with the release of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC 2015 and updates to all our mobile apps, the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan now, more than ever, makes it possible to enjoy your passion for photography anytime you want.
With the Creative Cloud Photography plan, capture any moment and make it your own
Perfect your photography with Lightroom CC and Adobe Photoshop CC, the best photography tools whether you’re a beginner or a pro. Organize, edit, enhance and transform your photos anytime, anywhere. Sync your images across all your devices—Mac, PC and mobile. It’s all your photography, all in one place.
Lightroom CC is the standard for photo enthusiasts and professionals, and essential for perfecting photos. What’s new?
- HDR Merge: Easily combine multiple high-contrast shots into a single HDR image.
- Panorama Merge: Stitch together a group of photos to form a seamless panorama.
- Facial Recognition: Identify a face in a photo and effortlessly find the same face in a library of images.
- Performance Improvements: Get more done, faster. Lightroom takes advantage of compatible graphics processors to boost overall speed up to ten times faster, especially in the Develop module.
- Filter Brush: Erase parts of a gradient or paint gradient effects into any part of a photo.
- Advanced Video Slideshows: Combine still images, video and music with professional effects like pan and zoom.
Lightroom for mobile devices
Automatically synced with Lightroom CC on the desktop, Adobe Lightroom for mobile lets you edit, organize and share photos on-the-go, on iOS and Android devices.
- Android Tablet Support: Previously only available on Android phones, now you can sync, edit, organize and share on Android tablets too.
- Android SD Card Support: You can now specify local storage to an SD card rather than internal device storage.
- Native DNG Support on Android: Android 5.0 (aka “Lollipop”) now allows you to shoot photos in raw, and saves them as DNG files. You can now import those DNG files directly from you Android device.
- Improved Crop Experience on iOS: We simplified the number of tiles in our crop UI so you can now easily find aspect ratios, and we added an auto-straighten function.
Sharing and storytelling
Read all the details about what’s new in Adobe’s Creative Cloud Photography plan on the Photoshop.com and Lightroom Journal blogs.
The Creative Cloud Photography plan (USD$9.99 per month) includes Lightroom for your desktop, web and mobile, Photoshop CC and Photoshop Mix (for iPhone and iPad).