New videos added to Creative Cloud Training
A batch of new training videos around editing video, adding audio to your video and modifying photographs have been added into Creative Cloud Training.
The specific new videos added today are:
- Keep your projects in sync using dynamic link between After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Make advanced adjustments to playback speed
- Make advanced animated backgrounds
- Assemble high-definition images using Photoshop and Lightroom
- Create composite panoramic images in Photoshop
- Use Lightroom to manage Photoshop files
- Share clips, subclips, and rough cuts between Prelude and Premiere Pro
- Add comments to your media files with Prelude
- Create word-perfect audio analysis with Adobe Story
- Color grade a Premiere Pro sequence in SpeedGrade
- Quickly send a project to SpreedGrade from Adobe Premiere Pro
Paid members can access Creative Cloud Training through the “Training” link in your global navigation bar next to “Files” and “Apps”.