A batch of new training videos around creating animation, vector artwork and editing media have been added into Creative Cloud Training.
The specific new videos added today are:
- Discover the similarities and differences between Flash and Edge Animate
- Generate an image sequence in Flash for use in Edge Animate
- Prepare images in Fireworks for use in Edge Animate
- Create CSS sprite sheets in Fireworks
- Learn about the new CSS Properties panel in Fireworks CS6
- Create client proofs as PDF or HTML files using Fireworks
- Import Photoshop images into Fireworks
- Prepare Illustrator documents for use with Fireworks
Paid members can access these, and over 100 other instructional videos (with more added regularly), by clicking on the Training link in their global navigation.