New York Is My Muse… The Print Version
When we asked Alfalfa Studio to create a site using Muse CC, they responded with a celebration of New York and a hub for New York’s design community to share the city’s secrets, surprises and locales:
Inspired by handcrafted works and the flat graphics of American design icons Paul Rand and Saul Bass, the site pays homage to imagination and individuality.
New York Is My Muse isn’t just a website. It’s also a 27 x 40 limited-edition offset-printed poster, designed by Alfalfa Studio, that celebrates the neighborhoods, landmarks and vibrancy of one of the most iconic cities in the world.
Rafael Esquer, Alfalfa Studio’s founder, has signed five of them and given them to us to give away. Entering to win one is easy:
• Over the next five days answer any of the questions below.
• Tweet the question/answer with the designer’s Twitter handle and #AdobeMuse.
Hint: All answers can be found on New York Is My Muse
• What’s Gail Anderson’s (@GailAndersonNY) favorite public art piece in Manhattan?
• Which building does Allan Chochinov (@chochinov) consider the most beautiful in Manhattan?
• What’s Jon Contino’s (@joncontino) favorite been-featured-in-a-movie location in Manhattan?
• Where in Manhattan did Glen Cummings (@glen_mtwtf) have a memorable Eureka! moment?
• Where in Manhattan does Chris Dixon (@cdixon) go for creative inspiration?
• Where in Manhattan would Barbara Glauber (@barbaraglauber) spend her last ten dollars?
• Where in Manhattan is Carin Goldberg’s (@caringoldberg) favorite sketching spot?
• Where in Manhattan is Timothy Goodman’s (@timothygoodman) favorite free place to go?
• Where in Manhattan has Mike Joyce (@MikeJoyceNYC) seen the most iconic graphic design?
• Where in Manhattan does Manuel Miranda (@manuelsmiranda) go to “escape” the city?
• If she could choose any building in Manhattan, where would Michele Washington (@culturalbounder) choose to live?
• What is Willy Wong’s (@wwong) favorite “secret” place in Manhattan?
Join us in exploring New York from the perspectives of Alfalfa Studio and Adobe Muse CC.
For full details, check out our Muse Tweetaway Official Rules.