We’re excited to be delivering over a dozen exciting new features today in Photoshop version 13.1 — exclusively for Creative Cloud members. Below are just few of the key enhancements:
- Smart Object support for Blur Gallery and Liquify: Enjoy the creative freedom to experience nondestructive editing with Blur Gallery and Liquify, now that both features offer Smart Object support.
- Powerful CSS support for web design: Quickly export CSS code for text and objects, and also import color codes from HTML and CSS files to your Color palette to help you design incredible websites.
- Conditional Actions: Speed up image processing by creating Conditional Actions. These commands use logic to automatically choose between different Actions based on rules that you establish.
- Retina display support: See more of the details in your images and in the Photoshop user interface when viewing on high-resolution displays, including the new Retina display available on MacBook Pro.*
To get these features, just open Photoshop, go to the main menu, choose Help > Updates. Or, download Photoshop for the first time from Creative Cloud.
* Retina display support for Mac is available to all Adobe Photoshop CS6 customers today, including customers who are not Creative Cloud members.