This fall, Adobe is hosting free Create Now events for you to learn what’s new in Adobe Creative Cloud. I’ll be traveling to San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles and other cities throughout the US and Canada along with Rufus Deuchler, Jason Levine, Terry White, and other Adobe experts. Join us to see the very latest in technology, tips and techniques. It’s more than just showing off new ways to bring your creative ideas to life. It’s about showing how you can work more efficiently with quicker results that get the job done, which will ultimately give you more time to focus on the work that matters.
It doesn’t really matter the work you do because we’ll be covering it all. Everything from digital imaging, photography, graphic design, motion graphics, web design, or app creation just for a start. The Tour kicks off September 19 at the American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco.
Some highlights will include:
- How to sync/store/share your content with a few select friends, your client or a worldwide creative community.
- See the latest features in Adobe Photoshop CC including the new Generator feature, plus Illustrator CC, Dreamweaver CC, After Effects CC, Premiere Pro CC and much more.
- How to create a fully editable, customizable website with Adobe Muse CC or use InDesign CC to create apps for iPad.
- How to create responsive web content using the latest in web standards.
- Discover how to edit video more efficiently using Premiere Pro, use 3D in After Effects as well as how to track motion and other tips the pros use.
Aside from seeing the latest in technology and getting tips from the pros, it’s about answering your questions. So come ask us in person. And remember, it’s free!
Not enough incentive? We’ll also give you a chance to win a one-year membership to Creative Cloud!
If you happened to miss any of the sessions, not to worry! Below are recordings of each for your viewing pleasure! Once you’ve had a chance to check out the sessions, be sure to let us know what CS6 and/or Creative Cloud features you’re most looking forward to working with below in the comments, or on Facebook and Twitter. (more…)