Welcome to Creative Layer, your destination for everything on digital creation across design, web and video. Beyond Creative Suite news and events, here you’ll find content set to spark the imagination, help you stay up-to-date on the latest creative tools and features, and connect you with industry colleagues. We value your perspective and highly encourage comments that are on-topic and add value to the conversation; however, we will not tolerate comments that spam, denigrate or offend our community.
In the spirit of fostering a meaningful and constructive discussion, we’ll follow these guiding principles and trust you will too:
- Provide individual perspectives on the industry and Adobe.
- Post comments of value and on-topic, not spam or remarks that are denigrating and/or offensive.
- Reply to comments promptly, when that’s appropriate.
- Respect proprietary information and confidentiality.
- Show respect when disagreeing with others’ opinions.
Again, we value your perspective and ongoing feedback. We believe this blog is only as good as the collective community makes it, so feel free to post your opinions, questions and any topics you’d like to see here. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Opinions expressed here and in any corresponding comments are the personal opinions of the original authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe. Some of the individuals posting to this site, including the moderators, work for Adobe. The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Adobe or any other party. This site is available to the public. No confidential or proprietary information should be posted to this site. By posting you agree to be solely responsible for the information you contribute, link to, or otherwise upload to the Website and release Adobe from any liability related to your use of the Website. All Adobe names and trademarks are the property of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. See http://www.adobe.com/misc/copyright.html for more information.
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative