We’re happy to announce Acrobat XI., which will soon be available for Creative Cloud members. Acrobat XI eliminates inefficiencies in the conversion between document formats and makes documents flow more smoothly between users. For creative pros, a newly added feature enables users to mark up and annotate PDFs on tablets and smartphones, so you can easily work on the go. Along with the extensive editing systems and the expanded security within the program, there are a host of new additions that make this the most comprehensive version to date and the friendliest to the freelancer or on-to-go designer.
Easily Edit PDFs
It is easier than ever to edit existing text and images, in addition to preserving reflow of text and saving time. And do it on the go, with the ability edit PDFs on tablets and smartphones.
Export to PowerPoint
Save significant time reusing existing slides in PDF format with the seamless transitions that Acrobat XI provides.
Get Signoff Electronically
Through integration with Adobe EchoSign, the signing and approval process is simplified and more transparent, making it easy to get projects kicked off.
End-to-end Web and PDF Form Design, Distribution, Data Collection and Analysis Workflows
Adobe FormsCentral and the FormsCentral desktop app via the cloud integrates with Acrobat XI Pro and streamlines client service request forms, customer surveys, online ordering, and more. Use existing PDF forms – such as those created in InDesign CS6 – start from scratch or take advantage of convenient templates.
Customize Your UI
Acrobat XI Pro UI can be fully customized through custom tool sets, allowing users to customize the toolbar and Tools pane with only the tools they need specifically for their work. These tools can also be organized and categorized with user preferences in mind.
Learn more at Adobe.com and get started on making your workflow FLOW.
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, June 7, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo