Our team will be heading to Austin for SXSW Interactive later this week (Mar. 9-13), but before they take off, check out this preview from Evangelist Paul Trani and get a look at all things web, including news around Adobe Edge Preview, sneak peeks and much more.
Also, if you’ll be attending, mark your calendars for our Creative Camp happening Monday, March 12! There will be a host of workshops taking place at the Radisson Town Lake Hotel. See the lineup of sessions below.
|MONDAY, MARCH 12|
|9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.||The Future of HTML5 Motion Design|
|11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.||Boost Your Mobile Workflow with Adobe|
|12:30 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.||The Page Is Dead|
|3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.||Demystifying the Future of the Web and Apps|
|5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.||Online with Adobe Business Catalyst and Dreamweaver|
If you’re looking for more from us at SXSW, you can find all the details here. Hope to see you in Austin!
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative