NO PURCHASE OR DOWNLOAD NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. CONTENT WILL NOT INFLUENCE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO U.S. CITIZENS, NON-U.S. CITIZENS VISITING THE UNITED STATES ON AN ELIGIBLE WORK OR STUDENT VISA, AGE 18 OR OLDER, WITH INTERNET ACCESS. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sweepstakes is sponsored by Adobe Systems Incorporated, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110 (“Adobe” or “Sponsor”).
(1) Eligibility: Sweepstakes is offered only to all natural persons, age 18 and older as of the date of entry, who are U.S. citizens, or non-U.S. citizens visiting the U.S. on an eligible work or student visa, with Internet access. Employees, independent contractors, officers, and directors of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising promotion and fulfillment agencies, legal advisors, and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of such persons, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited by law.
(3) Prizes: 100 prizes will be awarded in total, with each winner receiving one (1) Adobe Messenger bag value of US$50. No alternative prize, cash equivalent, or other substitution is permitted except by Sponsor in the event of prize unavailability. Prize is nontransferable. All federal, state and/or local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner is also responsible for all Internet access fees and service charges.
(4) Winners: 100 random drawings will take place, 5 drawings daily, with one hundred (100) winners drawn from all eligible entries received daily from November 15-December 11, 2012. Odds of winning prize are based on the number of eligible entries each 24 hour period. Adobe is not responsible for and shall not be held liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners. You need not be present to win. Winners will be notified via a direct message on Twitter or by email by December 12th, 2012. Winners will be required to sign and return a liability release and/or declaration or affidavit of eligibility as a condition of receiving prize. If a selected winner fails to claim a prize or to complete and execute any declaration/affidavit or release as required within fourteen (14) calendar days of mailing of notification, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. By accepting and/or using the prize, winner agrees to the use of the winner’s name, voice or likeness for the purposes of trade, advertising, or promotion without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
(5) General Terms and Conditions: Conduct of Sweepstakes and selection of winners are in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding. By participating, entrants agree that Sponsor, its agents and representatives, and Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries; (ii) electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (v) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel Sweepstakes at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to release and hold Sponsor, its shareholders, agents and representatives, and Sweepstakes Entities, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant and Sponsor in connection with Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope (WA and VT may omit return postage) to: Official Rules, Adobe Create Now Chat Sweepstake, c/o Jennifer Kremer, 601 Townsend Street, San Francisco, CA 94103.
(6) Winners List: A complete winners list may be obtained by writing to Winners List, Adobe Create Now Chat Sweepstakes, c/o Jennifer Kremer, 601 Townsend Street, San Francisco, CA 94103. Requests for winners list must be received by December 31, 2012.
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, May 17, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo