NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT INFLUENCE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO INDIVIDUALS AGE 18 YEARS OR OLDER. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS ONLY OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES. The Adobe HOW (the “Sweepstakes”) opens June 10, 2013 at 12.01am PST and closes June 25, 2013 at 11.59pm PST. The winners’ names will be randomly drawn from all entries received. Participation constitutes entrant’s full unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sweepstakes is sponsored by Adobe Systems Incorporated, 345 Park Ave., San Jose, CA 95110 (“Adobe” or “Sponsor”)
(1) ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to individuals eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Sweepstakes is only open to residents of the United States. Employees, independent contractors, officers, and directors of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising promotion and fulfillment agencies, legal advisors, and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of such persons are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Residents of jurisdictions prohibiting such promotions should consider this offer void.
(2) HOW TO ENTER: Participants may enter the Sweepstakes by posting a tweet on Twitter about their drawing using Adobe Ideas or kuler color theme or Behance profile using hashtag #AdobeHOW. Late, incomplete, illegible and/or unintelligible entries are not eligible. To be eligible for the drawing, all entries must be received by 11.59pm PST June 25, 2013.
(3) PRIZES: 10 randomly selected winners will receive a 3 month Creative Cloud Membership ($150USD value) and one randomly selected winner will receive a 5-year Creative Cloud membership ($2999USD value). No alternative prize or other substitution is permitted except by Sponsor in the event of prize unavailability. Prize is non-transferable. All federal, state, provincial, autonomous, and/or local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. The winner of any prize shall not be entitled to the difference of a listed price for any of the respective prizes and any price that such a winner would have otherwise had to pay for the respective product(s) in his/her jurisdiction or any other jurisdiction.
(4) SELECTION OF WINNER: The winner will be determined by random drawing of all eligible entries received by 11.59pm PST June 25, 2013, and will be conducted by the Sponsor. Odds of winning a prize are based on the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by e-mail at which time contact information will be required for prize fulfillment. Winner will have 7 days from notification to accept the prize by replying to notification e-mail or telephone call. SPONSOR is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. All taxes on prizes, including income taxes, and any incidental expenses associated with collection of a prize are the responsibility of the winner. Winners assume all liability for any damages caused or claimed to be caused by participation or by any prize and release SPONSOR from any such liability. Winner may be required to sign and return a release of liability, declaration or affidavit of eligibility within 15 days of receipt by winner as a condition of receiving the prize. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize, or fails to timely return the completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prizes may be forfeited and an alternative winner selected. By accepting the prize, winners agree to the use of the winners’ name, Submission, voice or likeness, for the purpose of trade, advertising, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
(5) GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Conduct of Sweepstakes and selection of winners are in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding. Agents and representatives of SPONSOR, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, or postage-due entries; (ii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of SPONSOR that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes; (iv) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes. By participating, each entrant agrees to release and hold SPONSOR and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives of SPONSOR, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or resulting from entrant’s participation, acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and by the decisions of SPONSOR, whose decisions are final. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction other than the State of California.
(6) WINNERS LIST: Winners will be announced via a post posted on the Creative Layer Blog as a discussion topic after June 26, 2013.
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative