We’ve been sharing some amazing inspirational community work here on our blog, among other social platforms, but given how much is out there and quickly being shared, we’re excited to launch the presence of our official Adobe Pinterest profile to keep pace!
Currently our Pinterest page is showcasing a profile hack (above), indicating what types of content our various boards will highlight – and this is just the start. We’re definitely taking requests on what you’d like to see, so leave a comment below and feel free to share some great work we should be “pinning” to our future boards.
And, if this is you…Pinterest SF Meetup blog post via If I Weren’t So Lazy.
…we want to know about it! Here to connect with all “Pin” addicts.
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative