Just over two weeks ago the Kuler team launched a new beta version of kuler.adobe.com with the top three user-requested features. That wasn’t enough for them so, since then, they’ve added two more:
Rearrange Colors in a Theme
- Easily reorder colors in a theme by dragging color chips to the desired slot.
- Change color values with sliders that show the associated values of each color in a theme. Previously one slider controlled the brightness level of each color; now four sliders for each color take the guesswork out of changes… entire themes can be altered by moving sliders to any point along the color spectrum.
To start using the latest beta features go to https://kuler.adobe.com/features/enable/newFeatures.
See the Changes We Made Last Time
To see the changes we made for the July 22 beta release read “Adobe Kuler Is Kooler: A Beta Release.”
Once you’ve spent some time with the beta, let us know what you think: http://forums.adobe.com/community/kuler_forums.
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative