We’re bringing you the ultimate creativity conference, Adobe MAX, taking place in Los Angeles, California on May 4-8, 2013. If you’re new to MAX, it’s a conference that is all about creativity and expressiveness. MAX brings together designers, developers, video professionals, photographers, and more to exchange creative ideas and inspiration. So if you create, you won’t want to miss MAX. When you’re there, you’ll be amongst industry pros and visionaries, and will learn about the latest technologies, techniques, and strategies for delivering your best creative work.
The icing on the cake? Buy a full conference pass, and you’ll get an annual Adobe Creative Cloud membership!
Be sure to check out the top ten reasons why you should attend Adobe MAX. We hope to see you all there!
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative