It’s that time of year again and we know you’re wondering what we have up our sleeves for all you video pros. Well, as of today, we can start telling you.
The next version of Adobe video tools has been developed with features created in direct response to the needs of filmmakers, broadcasters and video professionals. In fact, the multiple Academy Award® winning Coen brothers have been working directly with the Adobe Premiere Pro product team and are switching to Premiere Pro in preparation for their next feature film slated for late 2013.
But it’s not just high-profile users, like the Coens, Philip Bloom, Bill Yukich, or the Saturday Night Live film unit. We’ve been working with all of you and we love getting your feedback! From countless conversations with our users, we know you want:
- new features that give you more creative scope
- expanded integration, so you can move between applications more easily
- workflow refinements within your favorite applications, so that you can deliver great work, faster than ever before
We heard you loud and clear, and that’s exactly what we’ll be delivering, with innovations like the new Refine Edge tool in Adobe After Effects, the incredible Sound Remover in Adobe Audition, super-easy metadata templates in Adobe Prelude, Shot Matcher in Adobe SpeedGrade, and, of course, Adobe Premiere Pro with Editing Finesse, Link & Locate, Audio Clip Mixer, closed captioning support, and so much more. Those are just a few of the hundreds of new features we’ll be introducing.
While we can’t announce the release date just yet, there is a great way to get to the front of the line. If you join Adobe Creative Cloud now, you will immediately receive the entire stable of currently shipping Adobe CS6 applications (that’s a whole lot of creative horsepower) and you will automatically receive the new versions of all your favorite Adobe software as soon as they are available. From April 4 through 19, 2013, we’re offering our NAB Show Special giving you 40% off Creative Cloud for your first year – that’s only $29.99/month It’s an amazing way to keep your production costs really low and your tools up-to-date all the time.
Discover more about what’s coming to the next versions of the Adobe pro video tools at: adobe.com/go/nab_reveal.
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative