We’ve just wrapped up at the 2012 Mobile World Congress, an international conference for everything mobile, in Barcelona, Spain.
This year, Adobe Touch Apps were the lead story for Adobe, with two big announcements: the launch of Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad 2, and the announcement of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 featuring pressure sensitivity with its S pen and preloaded Adobe Photoshop Touch and Adobe Ideas.
Photoshop Touch went live in the iTunes App Store for $9.99 on February 27th. The app is also available in the Android Market at the same price, along with the other five Touch Apps for creativity. At the show, attendees had the chance to try out the apps in the Adobe device bars and learn more from live theater presentations.
Adobe Senior Creative Director Russell Brown gave live Photoshop Touch demos throughout the event, and took requests from attendees to put them in front of Barcelona landmarks, in the face of the Mona Lisa, or in other scenes.
To learn more about Adobe PhotoshopTouch,Adobe Ideas and other Touch Apps for creativity on Adobe.com.
Download Photoshop Touch for iTunes: http://adobe.ly/PStdl
Download Photoshop Touch for Android: http://adobe.ly/buy_PSTouchA
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, June 7, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo