We’ve been busy here at Adobe – especially on the Creative Cloud for teams front. A few weeks ago, we announced the addition of a new membership plan called Creative Cloud for teams single app, which lets teams choose from one of the brand new CC apps. An increasing number of creative shops like emc design and Red Antler are using Creative Cloud for teams to get great work out the door even faster.
Since Creative Cloud for teams is still new to some, folks want to know more about it. If you’re one of them, check out the infographic below — it breaks down what the membership offers and debunks some common myths about the cloud.
Find out more about Creative Cloud for teams here.
Follow Us on Twitter
Upcoming Create Now World Tour Events
Upcoming Ask a Pro Sessions
Previous Ask a Pro Sessions
- Leonie Rafter on Behance Creative Spotlight: Steve Simpson
- Nano Kanpro on Tools For the New Creative
- Chris Dickman on Tools For the New Creative
- Serendip7 on Tools For the New Creative
- Adobe Creative Cloud hits 1 million subscribers, Projects Mighty and Napoleon available in 2014 | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! on Tools For the New Creative