Yesterday was a big day for Adobe and all Adobe users worldwide as we launched the Adobe Creative Cloud membership and Creative Suite 6! After announcing the Creative Cloud membership and CS6 in San Francisco, we hosted a scavenger hunt with $10,000 and Creative Cloud memberships on the line.
Users had the option to hunt around various locations in San Francisco, ending at our SF office, to complete a puzzle that entered them into the contest. People outside of San Francisco joined the Race to Create online, which put their knowledge to the test and in a race to the finish.
We want to extend a HUGE congrats to our winners, which you can find below:
Grand Prize ($10,000 + a lifetime Creative Cloud membership)
- David Chen
Runners Up (One-year Creative Cloud membership)
- Michael Arnaldo
- Lisa Castignetti
#SOCIALHUNT WINNERS (One-year Creative Cloud membership)
- Thor Johannes Wang, Hunndalen, Norway
- George Kedenburg, Orlando, FL
- Jamie Gillenwater, Greenwood, SC
We had a blast with everyone online and offline throughout the entire day. Get a look below at what took place in San Francisco and all of the conversation online for #SocialHunt.
We held two scavenger hunts to celebrate the launch of Creative Cloud and Creative Suite 6. #HuntSF was hunt around San Francisco for our gigantic balloons. #SocialHunt was an online quest and a race to the finish. Check out what some of our players had to say about the hunts!
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, May 17, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo