‘Creativity Unleashed’ at Adobe MAX with Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Touch Apps and Digital Publishing Suite Single Edition
We’re coming to you live from Adobe MAX, Adobe’s annual designer and developer conference, and day one has been a news-filled day! Earlier today, our CTO Kevin Lynch delivered an impressive and inspirational keynote, ‘Creativity Unleashed’ announcing some exciting new developments for the creative community. The focal point was around a new major initiative – Adobe Creative Cloud – along with some key creative and publishing applications, including Adobe Touch Apps and Digital Publishing Suite Single Edition!
What’s Adobe Creative Cloud? Well, Adobe Creative Cloud will allow you to stay connected to your creative files anywhere. You’ll have access to desktop and tablet applications, creative services, and the ability to collaborate with each other. To keep up to date on Adobe Creative Cloud developments, be sure to visit our Facebook Page.
We also launched six Adobe Touch Apps that are integrated closely with our Creative Suite applications:
- Adobe Photoshop Touch – Combine and edit images freely. More about this on the Photoshop.com blog.
- Adobe Proto: Prototype websites and mobile apps on your tablet
- Adobe Collage: Create modern moodboards that combine photos, drawings, and text
- Adobe Debut: Present designs anywhere with confidence
- Adobe Kuler: Explore, create, and share color themes
- Adobe Ideas: Create and share vector-based drawings anywhere
These apps utilize hosted cloud-based services to share files, view them across devices or transfer work into Adobe Creative Suite software, and really enable creatives to work anywhere with their tablets. Be sure to follow @AdobeTouch on Twitter and on Facebook for more information about the apps. For now, you can get a first look at what’s to come here:
For those of you interested in digital publishing, we’ve launched the new Adobe Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition. This is an ideal fit for freelance designers, small businesses and design firms who need to publish content (e.g., brochures, highly-visual books, annual reports, or a personal design portfolio) created with InDesign to the Apple iPad without having to write a single line of code. This Single Edition offering truly democratizes publishing, allowing customers to publish a single, custom iPad app for a one-time payment of US$395. For the latest news, including availability, connect with us on @AdobeDigitalPub on Twitter, on Facebook, and the Digital Publishing Blog.
We had tons going on at MAX today, and it’s definitely not done! There will be more news tomorrow. For a recap of all of the MAX news be sure to visit the Adobe Corporate Blog. And, of course, keep checking back here as we keep you in the loop
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, May 17, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo