We’re excited to share that Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition is here and available for all Creative Cloud members! With Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition, you can now create, develop and deliver iPad apps without writing code. This is a new functionality that comes as a plug-in to InDesign, and makes it easy for you create brochures, personal portfolios and more with interactive elements (i.e., slideshows and image sequences). As a Creative Cloud Member you also get the exclusive benefit of being able to submit an unlimited number of iPad apps to the Apple app store.
Get a brief overview in the video below or check out the Creative Cloud team’s post, ‘The Ability to Publish iPad Apps Has Arrived.’
To learn more about this new offering, join us Friday, September 21 for this Ask a Pro session: The new, streamlined DPS, Single Edition workflow. You can also visit our Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition Showcase page and view customer stories to learn how others are using the Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition.
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, June 7, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo