A recent article published by HOW tackled an issue that many creatives often encounter: passion. Many creative professionals chose their field because more traditional career paths didn’t ignite their flame quite like the idea of creating something new every day. Quite simply, creatives require a healthy passion for their work in order to continue finding success. But what happens when you need to reignite your passion?
Ultimately, HOW boils it all down to 7 simple steps to reignite your passion:
- Appreciate what you have
- Do more of what you like
- Do less of what you dislike
- Be realistic
- Find the significance in your work
- Always do your best
- Take a break
We found these steps to be quite similar to one of our favorite posters from Creative Something about the rules of a creator’s life.
So we want to hear from you! Tell us in the comments how you maintain your passion for your creative work.
Upcoming Ask a Pro Session
Title: New Ways to Work with Creative Cloud
Date: Friday, June 7, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM US/Pacific
Follow Us on Twitter
- 流氓会武术 | 科技推 on New MacBook Pro Retina Display Support
- The Black Keys – MAX 2013 Poster on Adobe MAX Attendees: Are You The Biggest Fan of The Black Keys?
- Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks … | Vacation Guide Site on Adobe MAX Speaker Stephen Gates of Starwood Hotels Talks Adobe Edge Inspect
- Q&A with Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin – Part II | Creative Layer on Adobe MAX Speaker Aaron Draplin: Twitter Chat and Q&A Part I
- Adobe MAX la Conferencia de la Creatividad on 24-Hour Creative Session: Adobe MAX Logo